CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS – CCPA REQUEST FORM
The California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) provides California residents with the following rights, where applicable:
• To know the categories of personal information New Balance has collected about them, the business purpose for collecting the personal information
and the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
• To access the specific pieces of personal information that New Balance has collected about them;
• To know whether New Balance has sold or disclosed their personal information for business purposes, the categories of information so sold or disclosed,
and the categories of third parties with whom the personal information was shared;
• To opt out of the sale by New Balance of their personal information to third parties;
• To have New Balance, under certain circumstances, delete their personal information; and
• To be free from discrimination related to their exercising of CCPA rights.
New Balance does not sell its consumers’ personal information. However, we may disclose certain personal information for a business purpose.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise any or all of these rights, please submit the information required below.
Upon submission you will receive an email as means of validating your identity. (If you do not see it in your primary inbox please check your spam and promotion folders)
We will comply with your request after we receive and validate your request.
Required Fields: Email address, Description of the rights you would like to exercise under the CCPA
Optional Fields: First name, Last name, Phone number